View the individual styles available in our
Over 20 years ago Phil and Sandy designed and made the first of the Candy Canvas swags, many of which are still in use today. We have made some modifications and variations to the original design but the same concepts are what lie behind every swag in our range. These are.
- Ability to tie the swag into a tent shape for hot or wet nights but can also be used “flat” without having any frame or poles laying on top of your body.
- Poly/cotton blended canvas which allows the swag to breath whilst still being fully waterproof.
- One sheet of canvas over your body with no stitching or zips to allow leakage.
- A canvas base that breathes. We use high quality canvas eliminating the need for a PVC base.
- A pocket inside the head end for incidentals.
- A leather patch to put your name on. We are able to engrave a name for a personalized affect.
- An enclosed foot end (to keep your bedding in) and of the same height as the head end giving room for your feet to move
- Strong No 12 Poly/cotton thread. This is strong thread which is UV tolerant and swell when wet to keep water out.
All of our products are still made in Australia in our home town of Tintinara using Australian made canvas, mattresses, webbing and even eyelets. We maintain strict standards on all our components and will not make any product that we would not be happy using ourselves.
Please click here to view the individual styles available..