For further pricing on fit outs and extras please feel free to Contact Us.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Carry Me Camper
We made the first of these units out of necessity for use when doing the field day circuit.
In no time it proved the right choice as we had a secure load space that could be left on site with ease, leaving us an "empty" vehicle to drive around the various places we travel to.
During one of those trips we camped for a week between field days and really appreciated its benefits. As with our swags, bags, seat covers and other products we manufacture, we have the utmost pride in the absolute quality of our product.
The base price of the single cab Carry Me Camper is $13,100.00
The Single Cab Box
- Total weight including jacks and tent approx. 350kg
- Length 6'11" (2.11m)
- Width 6' (1.83m)
- Height 3' (0.91m)
- Lockable gas strut doors
- Comfortable double sleep area (4" inner spring mattress)
- Rubber grommets provide power access
- 4 side wind jacks remove the box from the ute
- Box made from Zinc Anneal Coated steel
- Lock-downs are provided
Tent setup procedure
- Made from Australian made canvas (12oz roof, 8oz walls
- Quality zips used throughout
- Tentex mesh windows and screened off bed area
- Draft skirt, ground sheet and bed cover provided
- Folding ladder to facilitate access to bed
- All poles and ropes provided
- Total tent size 13' x 6'8"
- Front and rear doors